Sunday, August 24, 2008

»»»»»»»»Faith Evans writes about beatdown on Lil Kim





An excerpt from Faith Evans masterpiece. I love how The Gawker has this listed under Literature.

I got to Big's bedroom door, turned the knob, and went inside. As soon as I saw a small lump next to Big's large frame, I flew into a rage, ran over to the side of the bed, and pulled back the covers. I grabbed some chick out of the bed and started beating her a--. At some point, the chick's wig came off in my hand: It was a short, cropped wig. I stopped throwing punches for a minute to get a good look at the chick I was beating up. It Lil' Kim. She was completely butt-naked, yelling as I pushed her around the room.

"So you're not f---ing her, right?" I screamed at Big. "Yeah, you not messing with her anymore right?"

When they heard the commotion, Cease, D-Roc, and Gutter came running into the room.

"Oh s---!" they yelled in unison. "It's Faye! How the hell she get in here?"

Big sat up in bed and pointed at Kim, who was standing in a corner of the room, trying to cover her naked body with her hands and while I was still yelling at Big.

"Yo, get her outta here," Big said. They led Kim out of the room and she screamed and cursed the whole way.

No comments:

 
Add to Technorati Favorites